Wednesday, September 5, 2012

{Personal Post} Photos:: Live and Direct with the Made in America Festival 2012

This past Labor Day weekend, I had the chance to attend the Made in America Festival in Philly. This was my first outdoor festival and I was overly looking forward to it. Needless to say, it was everything I thought it would be AND MORE! I had a effin ball! I managed to capture some photos. Some while I was moving (lol).. some standing still. Nevertheless, I tried my best to capture a wonderful moment I'll never forget!




Hola Hovito!  Hov had a rather star studded set!  Freeway, Chris & Neef, Common, Kanye West, Swizz Beatz, Memphis Bleek, Big Sean, 2 Chainz, Pusha T etc. all stopped by to perform a feature or two.  Turnt wasn't the word...



Even President Obama stopped by to say a few words.  This moment was breath taking. 





 I wanted ya'll to get a glimpse of this crowd.  NO joke out there...













Honestly, these ppl had the best view in the house.  No ticket purchases, just pure "let's go out on the blacony and watch the show" type shxt.  You should have seen how many ppl were throwing parties on their balconies.  LIVE.








Odd Future.




It started raining... but I was prepared lol.








Drake.  I'm not a fan of his.  But he did bring out French Montana and 2 Chainz (from what part I saw).. so it was ok to me  






















There were so many artists I was unable to snap pics of (solely trying to preserve battery life), but Scrillex and Run DMC .. SLAYED the stage.  2 of my favs next to Hov.  If they have another one next year, I'm definitely attending.  You should too!

Fin.




1 comment: