Friday, December 14, 2012

Complex Mag presents.." 25 Things Everyone Thinks About Hip-Hop (But Nobody Will Say)



"When he around.. I be quiet... but when he leave.. I be talkin again.."- Chris Tucker

The holmes Loaf sent this to me yesterday and I was anxious to see what they came up with.  I was not disappointed.  This is exactly why I fux with Complex Mag.  They always keeps it trill.  I get in these debates with people ALL the time and half the shit no one wants to admit (specifically with their #1 on the list).  I’m glad a major brand like Complex could reach to the masses and call ppl out on their bluff.  Take a journey through 25 Things Everyone Thinks about Hip Hop (but Nobody will Say) where you’ll have a few laughs.. a few disagreements… a few head nods.. but ultimately.. an entertaining read.  Start HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment