Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New Hoes| Rah Digga ... {Kanye 'New Slaves' revamped}

Future Michelle Obama's...
Tryna be Blac Chyna's...


There's more outrage over a Kendrick verse than babies in the street TWERKING. Or have folks forgotten what this leads to?? Guess I'm just too school for cool in this regard. My name is Rah Digga and I approve this message!"…


Ya'll done got Harriet Thugman worked up again. While this track may be a little on what folk may consider 'the harsh side' (especially since she uses two folks I like as negative connotations) someone needed to say it... and who better than a woman. I guess after that Miley stunt on the VMA's the other day, which was absolutely horrid might I add, enough was enough. I wish this song would reach out more to the masses. I'll do my part to try and make it happen. I think it's a message our younger ones need to hear...       
I’m considering this a Womens’ Empowerment Wednesdays post… not off all her lyrics specifically BUT at her vision as whole. We, as women, need to help our girls and guide them in the right path. Sure… we all have done crazy things; teens will be teens and so forth…BUT girls should be able to have that positive backbone from us uplifting and encouraging them on more positive things. Letting the negative things ride and treating it like ‘it’s ok’ because ‘everyone else is doing it’ will only lead to disaster. This goes for every color and race. Women, we have to step up and do our part too and let the youngsters know what’s going on. If not… they’ll look to VH1 reality shows, the streets, and men to learn of what they think is "how to be a woman"... 




Previous Post: Rah Digga disses Tyler the Creator and Fat Trel

No comments:

Post a Comment