Monday, October 7, 2013

Heartbreaker | Justin Bieber

Don't tell me I'm a heartbreaker...
Cause girl my heart's breaking...


”It's a song for people going through a heartbreak- like I was when I wrote it. It means so much to me to be able to share what I was, and still am going through, with my fans. I'm very proud of this song and I hope it gives my fans some insight to my heart.” – Justin Bieber

A new single from the Bieb, in which many are alluding to as a reference to his recent ex girlfriend.. Selena Gomez. Whether the young heartthrob is speaking directly on his situation with Selena or his love life in general, there is NO denying that he has a major hit on his hands. I can see this dominating the radio waves verrryy soon. I'm digging it. The '808s and Heartbreak' artwork isn't a bad touch either. Take a listen to the track yourself, produced by. T-Minus x Maejor Ali x Chef Tone…



Previous Post: Video- As Long As You Love Me | Justin Bieber x Big Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment