Monday, March 16, 2015

Video :: helGa. | Phony Ppl

I know what you're thinking...
I'm dreaming the same thing too...


The song initially sent me to my place of serenity- a place I can describe with every ounce of detail but will save for another post. Nevertheless, it's one of my favorites from the ‘Yesterday’s Tomorrow’ album. The visual to match is incredible and quite creative. To give you a back drop of the song and vid.. if you watched ‘Hey Arnold!’ as a kid.. you’ll remember how Helga Petaki used to daydream of Arnold on the low. This is it.. the 2015 Soulful revamp.
On a more personal note, these days… my daydreams are surrounding mainly the same 3 things. The video hits the nail in the head on my actual life (substitute with me being at the job). The moment I ‘stop’ burying myself in my work and other tasks of distraction purposely, my mind is drifted immediately into dream land…right out the window...with reality only to return shortly after.
'helGa.' is beautiful all around. Watch below::

Sidebar- I need the eraser for BIG mistakes. seriously lol



Video :: Baby, Meet My Lover | Phony Ppl

No comments:

Post a Comment