Monday, June 12, 2023

{Personal Post} PHOTOS:: Bacardi Party x Honduras


In between all of my HARD work, I make efforts to set aside time for play.  Incorporating travel is always a move.  Last month, I visited Honduras.  It was HOT, but treated me well.  I wish I'd taken more pictures this time around, but I was distracted.  There are a lot of 'us' in Honduras, which I kinda knew, but got to see first hand.  Everyone I encountered also spoke English well.  I was chit chattin away lol.

If you remember back in November last year on the Tortola post , I mentioned that there was one more stop on that trip.  That was the Bahamas!  A Bacardi Party to be exact.  I never got around to that post, so... I'm combining it with this one. 
Look at my mind...
floating away...

 Starting with the Bahamas, I was on a private island at a Bacardi party.  There was absolutely NO service, wifi, nothing.  It was a beautiful day.  I was there early, like 8am early.  After a couple hours or so, the DJ came to the booth and did his thing.  People were dancing, drinking, and having a good time.  Soaking up the waves and the rays.


The light was lighting.




I felt so sorry for this plant.

I found some shade in here at the most crucial time.

Bar is open.  Party time

Sippin and reflecting.

I wandered off to see if I could find some trinkets and stuff to take back home.  I ended up coming across this stand, where everything was overpriced.  I mean everything.  For example, zoom in.  I couldn't do anything but laugh when I saw they were selling black & milds for $18 lol.  
No shot glasses for me from here.  





As a whole, it was an interesting day in almost every way possible. I'd been to the Bahamas before.  This was a different experience :)

Now to this year...
Honduras baby!


Accurate.


I seen a rainbow yesterday...


Riding round the town.

Seeing what the locals hittin on.

Bojangles!  This was the only fast food chain on the Roatán island. 


It wasn't too long after this that an identified animal ran past me.  

Civilization.





ok, what the hell is that noise?


until next time...
fin.




No comments:

Post a Comment