Sunday, December 18, 2022

{Personal Post} PHOTOS:: Tortola, BVI


Continuing on from the DR and Virgin Islands post.  Day 5 and the third stop of my birthday venture was... Tortola!  One of the things I grabbed in my redemption story was a swimsuit.  
*DJ Paul voice... It's on now...


Let's get started...



Tortola was full of hills... mountain like.. and narrow roads.  I went on a tour to capture the full essence.  

Artwork along the way...









One of the photo spots along the top of a hill.

Just so you can get an idea of how far up we were.

We stopped on a private beach for a while.

I have a thing for these signs when I visit places.  Peep my love London at the bottom.


It was about 8am now and HOT, but the scenery was beautiful.  Boldy and Curren$y tunes playing.  Taking it all in.


A cup of Rum to cheers to the day.  It's never too early for a little taste.


Almost done.

Along with the scenery and tunes, I had my "Anxiety Journal" book by. Corinne Sweet.  One of the other things I had in my tote.


I mean... I am on an island.  Who needs shoes right now?  
Catch the slide tan line.


The popular rum there.  It was very affective.




Later, I caught a tribute show by Natural Mystic to Bob Marley.  JAMMIN.  No pun intended.  Oddly, I was the only one up dancing and singing the songs.


I'm not a gym photos person.  Solely focused on lifting.  This photo though.  As you learned from the Virgin Islands post, I got some clothes!  As a result, I was able to get back in one of my favorite places... of solace with my dumbells.  Happy.

Speaking of clothes, now that I had some decent ones, I was able to hit a fancy restaurant.  

Not a crumb left.

...right back to shot(s) to cap off the evening.  It was a great day.

I'll continue the remaining edition post to this venture in 2023 ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment