Monday, June 26, 2023

{Personal Post} VIDEO: Curren$y Live | Washington, DC

 

if she bad she prob kick it...

I've seen Spitta a few times over the last 15+ years, but this was the first time I got to experience him with a live band.
F I R E.
DC Artist, Noochie, was an opening act.  I've never heard his records before, but each one he performed was jammin.  He even did an a cappella freestyle about the city that was whew... chilling.  Cooley, another city artist, performed a track.  Also, jammed.  If you aren't familiar, they are definitely worth checking out.
I could really go on for a while dissecting how much this performance made me happy.  It's truly nothing like live music.  With this in particular, it just amped what was already some fly shit.  Spitta brought out Black Cobain, Premo Rice (i was hype), and Fiend!  I've seen Fiend live during the No Limit Reunion Tour in 2020.  It's gotta be a N.O. (New Orleans) thing because the energy is ALWAYS there with them.


The show was late, he came out around midnight.  I didn't take many pictures of fits, shoe cam, and other random things that caught my eye like normal, BUT I did make a compilation video of his entire set.

Disclaimer:  There was a tall dude in front of me (I'm 5'1) that kept turning around for whatever reason.  I tried my best to edit him out of some videos.  In one, that's exactly what's happening and you'll know which part.  
Other than that, the rest of them came out great.  


Watch the full essence of the show below!  
La la la la la...


Life.




No comments:

Post a Comment