Monday, February 28, 2011

Motivation Mondays...

Lord I've really been real stressed
Down and out, losin ground
Although I am black and proud
Problems got me pessimistic

Why does it have to be so damn tuff?
I don't know where I can go

Take me to another place
Take me to another land
Make me forget all that hurts me
Let me understand your plan

I’ll get right to it… NO WORRYING THIS WEEK! We run our selves ragged thinking when is this going to happen? When is that going to happen? How am I going to do this? How am I going to do that? Money… Love… Occupation… Living Arrangements… Car… Bills… The World… You name it.. it’s on your mind. Next thing you know.. you’re in a slump.

Well let’s try something different this. BE STILL! Instead of worrying so much about all these things.. talk to the Man upstairs for guidance. After… write down your goals what you’ve been praying for… and/or create your plans and keep them close by. I promise you… looking at the goals will inspire you to STOP worrying and know that they are coming soon. You’d be really surprised how it would affect your thought process. No more slump.. but more of motivation. There will be much anxiety of course… but more in a positive light than negative. It's a task.. but hey let's tackle it... No worrying this week!

So again in a nutshell... Talk with your friend (the man upstairs) about them… write down your goals and/or create your plans… And go from there. He’s got your back the whole way…

As Arrested Development says….

I know you're supposed to be my steering wheel...
Not just my spare tire..


Think about it…..


2 comments:

  1. I most certainly needed this today.... I've been in prayer about it all week, and am trying to focus on the fact that in order for God to handle our situations we really must let it go and let that worry and fear leave our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hold on...... Help is on the way...."

    Thanks for commenting!!!

    ReplyDelete