Thursday, February 10, 2011

Women's Empowerment Wednesday???

What happened to Women’s Wednesdays ???

Normally, I post an empowerment blog on Wednesdays to encourage both my sistahs and my self out there. However… some noticed.. yesterday.. there was no post. :-/ Well… I’m here to be honest with my lovies. Normally I wake up and the perfect song pops into my head for the empowerment and what the topic will be about for that Wednesday (i.e. taking care of yourself… being unified with others etc.). Oddly… yesterday I woke up and there were…. *crickets. Even if I don’t think of something immediately that morning… it at least comes to me by mid afternoon. Yet and still… *crickets.

I’ve explained in the past that when I don’t post.. that means either two things.. either I’m terribly busy/exhausted… or there is a lot going on and I am mentally drained. But this time was different. Sure I thought of something here and there… but I wasn’t passionate about it like I am with the others I have posted on Wednesday. I genuinely didn’t want to bullsh*t you guys by not putting in my all and just posting any old thing. That’s unfair. Believe it or not.. I actually put much thought into my Wednesday (Women’s) posts. It’s something I feel strongly about. However…. Yesterday… it just wasn’t there. No I’m not mentally drained or exhausted etc. I’m actually in a great state right now. I felt kinda bad yesterday that I didn’t have anything to offer. It just didn’t come to me as usual :-/ I still want you all to know you’re beautiful of course and that you should be encouraged in any and every way...

I felt I should share this with you guys. Look forward to next Wednesday... no more writer’s block lol (I’m claiming it). Have a great day lovies.

XoXo



No comments:

Post a Comment