Monday, February 14, 2011

Motivation Mondays...

In lieu of Valentine's Day (today)... I picked this song. For all of you who are pretty down today (for what ever your reason may be.. I know they vary from person to person)... Just remember.. there is somebody out there... and even most the Lord... who loves you.

Just the chorus alone let's you know that....
SOMEBODY LOVES YOU BABY..




On another note....Boost up your confidence for the week. Hold your head up. CAN WE GET MUCH HIGHER???

Enough said...

2 comments:

  1. I SOOOOOO needed this!!! Valentine's Day always seems overrated to me. Maybe because I'm always single on this day even when I'm in a relationship!! :( oh well.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea i'm not a fan of this day either... You hit it RIGHT on the money with that statement you just made. Girl PREACH!!!! You speakin truth right there

    ReplyDelete