Thursday, June 2, 2011

Leave Cassie Alone...




Just when Cassie was shed some positive light in the media.... for a while she was shunned courtesy of her relationship with Diddy and nude photography leak...


One of the New Faces for Carol's Daughter:




Featured in the sexy July issue of Vibe Magazine: {Muy Caliente}




...Here came the negative. I kept seeing all this talk about Cassie comparing her new album to Aaliyah (i wont' repeat the negative comments that followed). I’m like nah…lemme see what this is all about. Then I read it for myself [excerpt from Nylon Mag’s July Issue]:



“It’s a cool blend of pop, hip-hop and ska. It’s urban Gwen Stefani meets Aaliyah. I hate referencing people, but if you had to compare. That’s it.” -Cassie


As I thought… the whole statement was blown out of proportion. I knew my girl Cas wouldn’t say anything like that… well at least I hoped. People just lookin to stir up something so they can say something negative I guess #shrug.



Old… but I still rock to it. Can't wait for the new music. <3 her


No comments:

Post a Comment