Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Women's Empowerment Wednesdays...

Ok. Majority of my empowerment post ideas come from something that either I witness during the week… have encountered before… or something that is currently occurring in my life. This one is personal. The other day… I found myself in ‘retail therapy’. I convinced myself to do a little “summer clothes and shoes” shopping. I could definitely afford it… but when I looked at the receipts.. I felt a cloud come over LOL. I’m always like that and could only a minimal amount smh.



Anyway… it took thought to realize… hey I DESERVE this. I do and do including financial wise for people.. and when it comes to myself… I have the “cloud” syndrome smh. I work my ass off… shoot.. I should stop reaping the benefits of that on other people and actually do a little something for myself now and then. The foolery from others lately...especially these past few days has been ridiculous. I’m sure most of my ladies out there can relate. All we not all women but most do do for others.. can we at LEAST get a little appreciation?



Sometimes we just have to turn off that phone… order out instead of cooking… and treat ourselves to whatever makes us smile.

I cook your dinner…
I wash your clothes…
Baby hell no…
It’s not the way it goes….

It’s all about me… tonight…



Take time out for YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment