Saturday, June 25, 2011

MJ.....Forever a LEGEND




Today marks two years….. I still can’t BELIEVE he’s gone. It hasn’t settled. I remember where I was when it happened and what I did once I found out. Me and the homie dirt ended up spending the rest of the evening at the water…in disbelief. Yes…it was that serious. He was a pertinent part of my childhood….adolescence..and adulthood. I can’t really begin to describe the impact that he had and how GREAT of an artist and person he was you can kill the accusation shit… I don’t want to hear it . Any who… you won’t find a ton of pictures of him as I normally do for tribute posts. Honestly… I get sad just seeing pictures of him.. (even his videos sometimes) One will have to suffice. His music and legacy will NEVER die. Love you Mike.
Side-Commentary: I had to randomly select which songs I was going to post (with the exception of my fav)… this man had WAYYYYYYYYYY Too many CLASSICS.



MY FAVORITE- Thriller (I know this ENTIRE dance routine like the back of my hand… #easy)_








No comments:

Post a Comment