Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Women's Empowerment Wednesdays...

*Sigh . Beautiful Lovies… I couldn’t offer a normal empowerment message as I usually do… Things have been rough. I am mentally drained in more ways than a 100. #seriously. I’m ok.. but I’ll admit.. it’s a difficult process.


Nevertheless… I have a homegirl who feels the same as I do as well as other ladies out there who I'm sure the feeling is mutual. My inspiration for today.


When the weight of the world is sitting on our shoulders and mental sanity is disintegrating , Sometimes… this is all we need. That comfort. That form of solace… just for someone to understand [that truly understands.. no bs]

When the strain gets too overwhelming… Go to that “place”… that place of “serenity” No matter what it is…or who it is.. or where it is… Take care of you.



This song alone offers me comfort. The tone.. the instruments.. the lyrics. I am under the illusion that Dwele is talking to me lol

To all that is going through right now… Cheer up. Hold your head up high. You’re not alone. Someone understands hun. Believe me they do. #Hug


But I understand you just need someone to talk to...


I understand.. sometimes we all lose our way...
But I understand… tomorrow comes a brighter day…

I understand… it’s okay..
It’s gon be alright.


2 comments:

  1. GURL!!!!!!!!!!!! If dat aint on time then i dont kno wat is!!! I got a place of solace. I just wish da person im stressin over had the same. But i gotta GIVE 2 GOD & LET GO! He won't fail me or her!! And that happens 2 be my favorite Dwele song off dat album!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks boo. Yes.. all sanity is going away lol. I feel you..and that's my fav on the album too! I can rock it on repeat forreal lls

    ReplyDelete