Monday, June 6, 2011

Motivation Mondays...

Built up wall… 10 feet tall… -EBadu



I cried 95% of the commute this morning to work i can't believe I'm admitting that . I didn’t sleep too well last night [bad dreams] , but when I woke up [with a headache].. I came to the realization and reality of one thing I’ve been battling with. I broke down and the tears began to fall profusely as soon as I put the car into drive. Guess I've just been holding it all in [as I always do with everything]. Of course… they stopped when I arrived at the parking garage of the plantation (didn’t want anyone publicly to see me crying) and the mask came on. Now that this is out and off my chest… I don’t want to THINK about it ANYmore. Out of sight… Out of mind. #BackToToughT




Break me??
not a thing’s gonna break me..





Side-Commentary: Pride aside...It's hard though. Real hard. #StillDreaming

2 comments:

  1. I read them in the right order jus didn't comment but this was also timely for so many reasons .... *hug* much love n support from dirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad we have an understanding man... #cheers . It's still difficult tho lls

    ReplyDelete