Friday, November 18, 2011

{Personal Post} Photos :: from AKAland - Big Sis gets married..

In lieu of my line FA/07's AKAversary...I decided to go ahead and post these pics from last weekend (late as hell) lls.  Enjoy. SKEE-WEE

Bachelorette Party: "Pink- Stilletos"


Tammy came down to get me J



It was beautiful in there..



Uh oh...I found the bride to be.. she wasn't ready yet lls

So I took more photos of the decorations


She STILL wasn't ready yet LOL


More pics of the decorations now.. lls




Yay.. she's ready :-)

Quick Photoshoot :-)




Fast forward past the censored stuff CTFU.  Time to continue the festivities and go paint the city Pink


Bar 7.  Bottles and More Bottles...
BEST cake ever... HANDS DOWN.

Ahh the wedding day... The next few photos represent that "awkward moment" when you're trying to send someone a picture of your outfit.. but none of them come out right -_- ... yea that..



Waiting for the wedding to start



Awww the bruhs look so nervous..



Welcoming Mr. and Mrs. Brandon Williams!! :-)

Time to eat!!

Wan' and I waiting on the food.  #Starving




First dance :-)



The bruhs got the party started..

Ready for the bouquet... Although..I didn't catch it lol



G.XI




That was my first bachelorette party EVER... And I must say...I can't WAIT to get married!!!CTFU!!!
 I had such a good time there! I hadn't been to a wedding either in 10 years! It was an experience. I was so happy for them and to see my line sister and sorors. Overall...it was a great day :-)
 Congrats again to my Big Sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment