Monday, November 14, 2011

Motivation Mondays...


This song has been stuck in my mind all morning so I took that as a sign that it MUST be the one for my MM post today.  The feel/tone of the song too.  Anyway… it’s another one of those where not necessarily the lyrics in whole apply to the message… but the idea of it does. 

Holding grudges..or staying angry with someone gets you nowhere.  It makes your mood grog and may even cause you to take it out on others.  Let’s aim to build bridges this week and get over things.  Do what you have to do {whether that means continuing to be cordial but keeping that person at a distance.. or just acknowledging that you were bothered by something etc.} but after.. let go of the battle axe.  Don’t compromise your character for craziness.  Handle it and move forward.  Smile again.  You’re worth it…and you deserve it.  Have a great week ppl! 





Side commentary:  I know know.. it sounds a little wild to those who know me coming from “Ms. Wednesday Addams” herself… but hey.. I’m human too and my heart beats just like yours.  It may be A LOT more quieter than others… but trust me.. it beats…

No comments:

Post a Comment