Monday, November 7, 2011

{Personal Post} Photos : WATCH THE THRONE Concert + Randoms ...

November 3, 2011 .... On my way to the WATCH THE THRONE Concert..


"Damn Yeezy and Hov".. #Literally.  Them shirts were $40-50 o_o


Got there mad early...


Waiting for the show to start...



Lollygaggin in the Bathroom




I attempted to take a picture with my sibling...he wasn't having it




Feelin Good..


:*



852PM.. the Lights have dimmed. 
H.A.M.


OTIS gettin ready to come on


JIGGA WHAT..JIGGA WHO?


NEW DAY


'Ye took the meaning of ALL OF THE LIGHTS..to a whole new level..


I disappeared for the weekend.  And ended up here...
Mmmm Waffle house :-)


Cookout!!...How i've missed thee...


Only a few will get this pic...



Cousin turns 25.  Sheesh..we're getting up there...


Back on the road home...This foot long was the best thing ever once I added that ketchup




The WTT show.  What can I say… It was SPECTACULAR… MIRACULOUS.. PHENOMENAL. Bottom line…
 FXCKING AWESOME.

I wish I had photos to capture every single moment like the intense video before NO CHURCH IN THE WILD.. the pride of MADE IN AMERICA… the huge flag from OTIS… the rising of BOTH stages where Ye and Hov were high up in the air.  Everything.  I could go on and on.  Of course the ppl next to us and in front of us were stunned by how my brother and I (especially me because I’m a girl) knew every bar of everything… The stares were hilarious LOL.  The whole show was Amazing and MY night ended on a great note ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment