Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Women's Empowerments Wednesdays

Who gave you…
permission to rearrange me??

....Certainly.. not me.



And now you wanna control me?

People , meaning all, can get wayyyyyy too comfortable sometimes and forget that you have them around because you want to... not because you NEED to.  When the line of excessive complacency is crossed, there comes a time ladies when we must put that person in check.  Not in a rude way, to say the least, but just a point of setting one straight and stamping them to come correct.  Nothing wrong with setting standards… nothing wrong with nipping bullshxt in the bud when needed.  I hope my lovies are having a great week :-*

Xoxo
Dolcezza


The world is mine…when I wake up..
I don’t need nobody telling me the time…..

 

Side-Commentary: I wanted to go IN on this one… but I decided to play nice ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment