Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Women's Empowerment Wednesdays

(figuratively speaking)...

In a Man’s eyes…

Don't you know your imperfections is a wonderful blessing
From Heaven is where you got it from
I love your smile, you can do it without style
From your lips, all the way to your eyebrows....



In a Woman’s eyes…

 I feel like it's not enough
I can never put on too much makeup
“my” imperfections …I be constantly stressing
From him is where I get it from…

I agree… some may over do it more than others…but you have ever wondered.. WHY does she wear make up all the time?   

You never know what someone is going through self-esteem wise.  We as women can put on this façade like everything is okay when deep down inside we have the self-esteem the size of an ant.  It shouldn’t be like that.

Sometimes just a simple compliment can make a woman’s day better.  Fellas.. compliment your girl every once in a while.  Make her feel wanted and attractive.  On the contrary… Instead of relying on the Men {or women if that’s your preference} in our lives to do that, we should, also, stick together by genuinely complimenting each other every once in a while. 

Nothing wrong with enhancing your beauty.. but ladies you should, also, know… you’re beautiful regardless.  If no one has told you you’re beautiful today… I’ll be the first one to say it.  Have a good week beautiful ladies ! J  Hold your head high. 

No Make-Up today…




Side-Commentary:  Couches and Lampshades was chillin one night… listening to this.  Immediately… WEW popped into mind.  I dedicate this post… to “Scrapers and City Lights”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment