Thursday, January 22, 2015

Real Life Sitcha-tions :: Jhene Aiko uses Baby Father, O'Ryan, for new video "Spotless Mind"

Shame on me for changing...
...shame on you for staying the same...



As if her lyrics don't get real enough and hit home for a lot of us (i know they do for me), Jhene takes reality up a notch.  In this video, she uses her daughter's-father, O'Ryan (Singer Omarion's younger brother), as her love interest. 
"A lot of people think my songs are about him and they’re not ... When we had Nami, it was like we were already family. We weren’t together but we had always been friends. There are things we still have to work out but for the most part, I look at him and this is weird to say, but I literally look at him like a brother. It’s truly unconditional no matter who I meet. If I get married, he gets married, he has more kids, I have more kids, he will always be family.” - Jhene to Vibe Vixen
A full day of countless activities, Jhene takes us on a great visual that adds a slightly different feel to the lyrics.  Check out the video after the jump::

No comments:

Post a Comment