Thursday, February 24, 2022

Time Warp...1975: Valentine Love | Norman Connors x Michael Henderson x Jean Carne


Post Valentine's edition of Time Warp.  I normally don't hold too much weight for that holiday, however I must say... this is the best one I've ever had in my life so far :)

I want to honor the Philadelphia native behind this cut... Norman Connors.  Arranger, Composer, Producer, Drummer etc.  Invitation (Adaritha), You Are My Starship (Michael Henderson), Betcha By Golly Wow (Phyllis Hyman), Melancholy Fire (Glenn Jones), This is Your Life (Eleanor Mills) and so much more.  Thank you for your music and your influence.  Happy Early 75th Birthday (03/01).  

This song brings back childhood memories on 23rd.  Friday night.. WHUR quiet storm playing on the radio while momma and aunt glo discuss the weeks' foolishness.  Good times. 


No comments:

Post a Comment