Friday, November 5, 2010

All bc of Spitta...


Happy Friday ppl!!! :-)

I went to see Curren$y perform last night at Lux. I must say it was an EXPERIENCE.

I won't comment on the entire night at least not right now... I may come back and edit #shrugs

WELP........

due to me hangin out last night... I am HURTIN BAD at work. I mean I am so tired... it's ridiculousb (3 1/2 ..maybe 4 hrs of sleep). Thought I'd use my break to post this...hopin it may give me a picker upper let's see how that plan works...

Although, Lux did him dirty (I'll explain later)... he still rocked it and was phresh to def ..redskins varsity jacket and hat =) .

To top off my night.... I found out immediately... Curren$y is humble. Not only did it impress me bc that's rare nowadays.... but....

I am more of a fan now because i see he appreciates us (his fans).

He walked through the crowd and anyone who wanted to dap him up or say some crazy ish (like one dude i seen just wrappin lls) ... he dapped him.. he listened... and then he gets to me.

I said "Hey boo" (lmao at the thought that I actually said that) only ppl who be around me for real know how i said it and He returned with....

A full :D hug and said "Hey Baby.. Thanks for coming out"...


Now he may have been so far on the planes that he doesn't remember... but i definitely WON'T forget :)

Respect.
Smiles.......

I only wish he could've done Breakfast tho :-/.. or at least... Life Under the Scope :) Fuck that... the whole pilot talk album lls
"Couldn't be concerned less how a hater feel"- Curren$y...





JETS FOOL.....



No comments:

Post a Comment