Thursday, November 18, 2010

Up Close & Personal....


I'm really excited about Pink Friday dropping on Monday. I've been a fan of Nicki's since Spring/Summer 2008. You couldn't tell me and my pal Ash that she wasn't the shit.

We even referred to one of our hairstyles as "the nicki" lol (pictured below lol) ...Nobody was hip #trendsetters LOL.



I was her that Halloween and All lol Don't even think for one second Imma post those...I look a damn mess lol

off the record: {in reference to halloween} the same day me and my LS's won the step show...Happy 3 YR AKAversary ladies :) love you {Hence the choice of pic for Nicki in Pink &Green

Any who...

As MTV did with Drake after his album dropped, they are premiering an hour documentary, "My Time Now", of Nicki where you can get a glimpse of Nicki behind the scenes of her shows in every day life. Peep the trailer below....




Such anticipation :) You can catch it Sunday, November 28 @10pm

I'm so proud of her. Get that money mami. In case you missed her performing "Right Thru Me" on Wendy Williams ..you can peep it below...

Off the record: I've been waiting for her to do this live... to see if she would go further w/ the "vocals"...she didn't let me down :)

Align Center

No comments:

Post a Comment