Monday, November 29, 2010

Motivation Mondays...

I won't lie...
My motivation today was on 0 % :(
Physically & Mentally DRAINED.

Didn't help it was chaos in the office today as well.

Luckily, I came across this tweet that caught my eye...

rt @thepriceiswrite RT @haroldherring: The manifestation of God’s purpose is sometimes hindered by the plans we make for ourselves

If I would just stop worrying about handling things on my own when everything goes wrong, and constantly remind myself that God is in control (not only when things are good, but when they are bad too), I probably can stop hindering myself from potential blessings. Just thought i should share with you all.

Food for thought (*hov voice... Let me get you a plate.)

This video was on a previous post... However... the feeling and the message is still the same.....

1 comment:

  1. :) Thanks for that!!! I know better days are in store!!!

    ReplyDelete