Tuesday, April 5, 2011

G-Day.... Or was It????....



I almost crapped my pants EXTREME EXAGGERATION LOL when I saw Wiz's tweet about rollin up for Spitta's Birthday. Like.. word!?.. Did I miss it??? So i decided to use my sleuth skills to investigate.

Now Spitta didn’t really tweet anything on his specifically confirming that it was his birthday (so modest) until… I saw a tweet where he said he’d finished three tracks w/ pharrell on his bday. Now I’m like yo that could be yesterday or today (since it was 8 hours ago).. so I digged a little deeper. Google it is lol.
I go on there...and typed in his name. One of the first links to pop up was from inflexwetrust… saying Happy Birthday to Spitta dated for yesterday. But that was the only one. SOOOOO I dig a little deeper lol.
Typed Currensy Spitta Birthday into the search engine and what do you know… mad links popped up. His birthday was yesterday! How could I miss it!? What a terrible fan I am lol jk . As much as I been supporting his music all this time.. you think I would know something like that. Ugh.. Sorry Spitta. Forgive Me. Lol
Happy BELATED Birthday Shante "Currensy Spitta" Franklin . Hope you rocked out for your 30th! YEEEEEAAAAAUUGHH!


XOXO- Dolcezza



“Take one guess she caught up in the rapture… wakin.. and bakin.. Anita’s greatest hits blastin”




“We belong at the top.. but we ain’t trippin.. cause we’ll get there in a minute”


No matter where we go… one place we’ll never be.. is close… even if you lived right next to me…………And you can’t do a thang about it…”


“Live ya life patna.. guess I can keep my two cents in my pocket…”



“Lazy eyed but watchful… tryna play me.. I’ll spot you…”

“Say they swagger jackin daddy I say f*ck it baby girl we gone let em live”


“I do a lot of smokin to stay over this bogus sh*t“


“Name on the side of the plane… Jets fool.. dot dot dot”




JETS FOOL....

No comments:

Post a Comment