Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Olivia Starts Over in December...

Olivia seems to be starting her career over with a new direction in music. On yesterday’s episode of “Love and Hip Hop" , one of my fav. Shows for personal reasons , Olivia and her manager discussed her past fails in her music career. She was signed with J Records (which I only remember just one video single from there) where that direction faced turmoil ....leading her to sign with G-Unit records. They displayed her as the leading front lady… including her on hit singles and outings… giving the appearance that her career would finally take flight. Unfortunately, as she explained yesterday on the show, she recorded an album for G-unit… but they were on tour overseas for three years thus not being able to promote her album; a result in the album never being released. Now she’s on her own… and praying 3rd time’s a charm. She’s ready to sing for the world. I first heard this song on last night’s episode, where they showed a good portion of her singing it in the studio. Who knew I would find the visuals for it today….

Here’s Olivia’s New Single… “December”






Side Commentary: I’m interested in hearing what her G-Unit album sounded like ..hmmm.





I had to edit this post and add this because I find it odd that after the brief altercation Olivia and cast mate Somaya Reece had on last night’s show.. I just happen to see her video too -_-. Now I’m not sure if these both dropped today or if they’ve been out… but this might be more than just a coincidence. #iThink





Side-Commentary: This somaya song would be 10 times better if she took out her rapping and gave the song to another artist #shrug. The hook and beat is there…. The rest of the song.. #fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment