Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Women's Empowerment Wednesdays...



To those who already have a “good man”… you may have 99 problems… but that is DEFinitely NOT one. . That’s not one of your problems bc he’s on his J O B. I will say to you… appreciate that. They are truly precious breeds. Don’t let negative “ain’t doing shit” friends who “ain’t got shit” ruin “your shit” with their negativity and foolery. A relationship is between TWO people.. not the world which is the exact reason why everybody don't know MY business... I already peeped their type . Pay them no mind. Let it exude through your aura. You may have things to worry about.. but what your man is doing when you’re not around is not one of them. You’re complacent with your life and relationship.. there’s nothing better. Keep the trash out! now that i think about it... this can apply to anything really... hmm




“I tried to ignore ‘em… talk to the Lord… Pray for ‘em… but some dudes just love to perform…”






On the flip side…




Know your worth and embrace it. No need to sit and worry about why you haven’t found the right guy yet etc. etc. You realize there are more IMPT. Things going on in your life.. and that’s not one of them. You realize… blatanly speaking… “Hey… I’m the sh*t....a GREAT catch! but I have business to take care of” (which in more calmer terms means… I have A LOT going for myself.. and I’m a great woman who can handle her own). He’ll come around. And you know that.



Prioritize.. you’re worth more than you can imagine… and one day.. someone will come along to appreciate that. But in the mean time…. hold that head up high sistah and keep pressin!




If you havin man problems.. I feel bad for you hun.. I got 99 problems but a n*gga ain’t one…












Side-Commentary: I decided to choose this as the main focus for today for personal reasons that I’d rather not go into detail about. There is some more ish I want to say on this one.. but it’s empowerment Wednesday.. so I’ll keep it classy. But that other post of what I’ve been noticing about women today.. Oh.. it’s coming.. #BelieveThat

No comments:

Post a Comment