Monday, April 4, 2011

Release Session...

Knowing that you can’t go to anyone about certain things because you will get a simple “damn” “it’ll be ok” or “I don’t know what to say. What do you want me to say?” all of which seem to be common nowadays . Truthfully speaking… would you want someone to say that to you? Why say that to others when YOU want compassion when YOU’RE going through? It’s not fair, but yet and still… I dish out more than I get in return. As much as I TRY to turn away from my big heart… it always wins. I wish for once I could get in return the amount of support I put out. There is no comfort in going through the things that “count”that hurt the most… alone. I mean, sure, it makes you a stronger person, but make no mistake… it does have a negative effect… it HURTS… and hurts even more to think about. More than what others can truly imagine.... ~Dolcezza Side-Commentary: As much as I don't display them (for the particular reason listed above).. I DO have feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment