Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Stalley Up Next... Real Music



STALLEY!

Def. not new or anything… but..
I’ve been listening over and over again all week… So I wanted to share.

Didn’t hear too many people talking about Stalley much
(I actually think he had the best verse on Address #shrug).. until recently where
he signed with Maybach Music Group.

I, then, realized like hey.. I haven’t myself put any posts personally to him, though I ♥ his music. That changes today. I decided to give some spotlight :)

Here’s one of my favorites. “The Autobiography”… The MASH sample is C R A Z Y ..

It def. shows my age of remembering MASH and when it use to come on tv smh. I felt ancient when I heard the song and recognized it immediately smh lls







My past is what I come to…
My future’s what they run to…
So ahead of my time…






Keep him in your radar… #TALENT

Side commentary: (If you clicked the link) ..I’m mad that’s the actual name of the Mash song.. Ironic isn’t it?? Underlying message





(Let's keep the party going lol... Here's a freebee)


GIVE THE DRUMMER SOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment