Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Capital Custom


I was at my co-workers fight party (Mayweather vs Ortiz) last weekend.  Once the fight began… a few of us were up close by the tv politicking.. talkin shxt… and offering our own personal commentary.  I didn’t hear the song Mayweather came out to, so I asked the guy laying on the floor lls.  He says he didn’t hear it either, so  I told him I’d ask someone.  He immediately said “what you on twitter?” Lol.  He was already hip.  Needless to say… after the follow/follow back protocol… I received a tweet in reference to my blogspot.  Who knew he was involved with Capital Custom. 
sn:  I never did find out what song mayweather came out to.  TL loafed. 

 Homeboy does his thing.  Peep the fashions below. 

Rich Boy


Lil Wayne



I have to get that last shirt. lls

To check out more.. Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment