Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Kid Cudi really is a COMPLEX dude...

This shit has never been about the money for me- Cudi



Kid Cudi graces the COMPLEX mag cover, yet again, for the new October/November issue.  Peep an excerpt from the interview below.

At the top of the year you seemed to be spending a lot of time in New York with Kanye

I was at another place, another dark place.  me and my girl had broken up.  I wasn't fully healed yet and being around Kanye' and music was my escape.  He's a sober guy.  He has a drink every once in a while, but seeing how he throws himself into the studio when he's stressing about someting... I totally admire that.  Being around that was therapy for me

Say what you want about Cudi... but this dude is Real.  There's no way to deny that.

To read more of this interview... click HERE


*depending on your computer.. there may be a delay before the video plays.

No comments:

Post a Comment