Thursday, September 15, 2011

Court Update: Big Sean Edition


Initially.. I didn't want to post about this matter AT ALL when I first heard about it.  I didn't want to spotlight any negative news involved with my baby.  PLUS... I had my opinions about the case and still do, which I didn't want to voice on here at the time. 

It was maybe a few weeks after that, that Sean spoke on the situation in a Tim Westwood interview, which I ended up commenting on in a previous post .

However, according to AllHipHop, Sean first appeared in court last week for the alleged charges of sexual abuse against a fan {Sean and associate Willie Hansbro were arrested in NY after a concert on Aug 4th}.  The judge has ordered a "gag order" during trial due to the alleged victim being under age.  SMH.   According to reports/sources.. They are due back in court on October 11th {My Birthday} ,where they may face the grand jury.

Ay yi yi.  I hope this doesn't turn into a big mess.

I'll post more on the case as news becomes available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment