Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Women's Empowerment Wednesdays...


"Girl you talk to much... shut up"- Big Sean

When this, song below, came on the pod this morning not too long after I got to work... the first thing that came to mind was this post.  May seem random, but it's too many people out there {in this case I'll use women} who have an opinion about everything... who's always in the middle of things... who always has something to say etc.  Have a seat. 

{This applies to men in a WHOLE 'nother degree... but I don't feel like taking it there today.  However, Don't get too excited fellas.. this goes for you too.  Now that I think about it... I think I've posted something similar in a Motivation Mondays post, which is applicable to everyone.}

.. So.. in essence.. the message is .....
Maybe if people would be quiet more.. and focus on their OWN shxt... things wouldn't be so unruly on their end. #IJS

Stop focusing on what the next is doing and handle yours.  S.O to my ladies handlin their B.I. and moving discreetly....  #Salute.

My business none of yours..
Yours none of mine..




Side-Commentary:  It is a curse in a way... but I love the fact that no one for real can say they know what's going on in my life really {work wise.. where I live... what I'm doing etc.}.  "What T doin?  Who T screwin?" lls.  Even by reading my tweets... you could guess all you want.. but would never have detailed or accurate information.  Me and my homie was discussin this not too long ago.. she's the same way.  I keep my private life just that... private.  Everyone doesn't need to know everything.  It doesn't hurt sometime to remain silent.  Sometimes... lol.  Stay up ladies.
Xoxo Dolcezza

No comments:

Post a Comment