Tuesday, February 19, 2013

All Js| Jadakiss x Styles P x Bow Wow + Check the Sign| Big KRIT x Bun B


I rememeber school days…
Online for the new Jays
True Blue’s
Or the Cool Grey’s



I know my Jordan lovers will definitely enjoy this.
As more (endorsement) for the Jordan brand… the XX8 Days of Flight Series is presented; in preparation for the release of the Air Jordan XX8.  Artists have joined together to create songs geared specifically towards J’s.. that have turned out quite well might I add.  I’ve posted two so far butttt you should anticipate more coming soon J  We the reason why they changed the release date…To the weekend… From the weekday…


LISTEN to the tracks below:




I was lovin them 11s..
cause they came with that leather...



 Mike celebrated a birthday this weekend.  Happy Belated!

No comments:

Post a Comment