Thursday, February 14, 2013

Pod Post Thursdays... Valentine's Edition.

#PodPostThursday.



In lieu of the holiday, I decided to randomly select a few of my fav love jams and create a quick mix.  I hope you enjoy J  Happy Valentine’s Day!


Bonnie and Shyne| Shyne x Barrington Levy
Umm Hmm| Erykah Badu
Punch Drunk Love| Common x Pharrell
Beauty in the Dark| Mos Def (Yasiin Bey)
Do For Love| 2 Pac
That’s the Thing| Currensy x Estelle
I Want You| Theophilus London
Bonita Applebum| A Tribe called Quest
I Used to Love H.E.R. | Common
Excuse Me| Jasmine Sullivan
I Don’t Care| Elle Varner
She| Tyler the Creator x Frank Ocean
Picture Perfect| Eric Roberson
The Light| Common
Alone Together| Daley x Marsha Ambrosius
I Love My Bxtch| Busta Rhymes x Kelis x Will I. Am
Up| Wiz Khalifa

No comments:

Post a Comment