Thursday, December 31, 2020

In Memoriam...2020


A few weeks ago, I had an idea to do a memoriam post this year.  I have not created one before, but this year was so challenging in so many ways, I wanted to recognize those we lost along the way.  Unfortunately, as I was typing this... I found out MF DOOM passed away.  Literally, last night,  'Rapp Snitch Knishes' came on unexpectedly and I had a convo of how I need to pull 'Mm..Food' back out.  Less than 24 hours later.. here we are.  Something very similar happened to me when King Von passed so both hit different.  Even more odd to later find, DOOM passed away on Halloween (family just released the news today).  

In Memoriam... 

Kobe Bryant, Gianna Bryant

Ja'Net "Willona" Dubois

Pop Smoke

Kenny Rogers

Bill Withers

Chynna

Fred the GodSon

Millie Small

George Floyd

Andre Harrell

Little Richard

Betty Wright

Breonna Taylor

Huey

Malik B.

Chadwick Boseman

Eddie Van Halen

King Von

MF Doom 

My friends' lost loved ones

My loved ones' lost loved ones

Aunt Toodles.

This is for anyone who lost someone this year. 


Romans 6:4

No comments:

Post a Comment