Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years (Eve)....



Hey lovies. It's new years eve! Only a few hours left until 2011. How's everyone spending theirs? Every year I think of the line from the O'Jays song...
"New years just ain't New Years....Without the one you love"..

Unfortunately, that's just a dream to me. Maybe one day...I've spent too many of them (aside from when I went to church service) alone (most times stood up smh)... However.. no complaining..I still do my nails hair and toes...get a new outfit..like Im going somewhere or being with someone every year and always end up sitting looking at tv (same thing i did this year). Thinking about going to a bar...but I don't think me going out alone on NYE is the best move. #shrugs. Either way...I made it to see a new year...I have something to smile about...

Welp...I just wanted to wish all of my lovies a happy new year in advance! Be safe

:-)

I'll keep dreaming...



Disclaimer:...The chosen picture has NOTHING to do with the ppl in it and in NO WAY their relationship...I just simply like the art..#Shrugs

No comments:

Post a Comment