Monday, September 15, 2014

Motivation Mondays :: Dalai Lama's 18 Rules for Living ( 1- 5 )

"No, I'm not a Buddhist, it just makes sense, don't have to be another religion to adopt good ideas into your life to make better decisions."- Loaf.

Amen to that. With that being said, I came across the Dalai Lama's 18 Rules for Living. I don't know how I've missed this before, but I'm glad I came across it. I'll be posting the rules in increments. Here's 1 through 5::

1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three R's: Respect for self, Respect for others, Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.




No comments:

Post a Comment