Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Watch - ASAP Rocky : Svddxnly Documentary - Part 5 of 5


You tryna make this history or what’
In the final part of the Svddxnly Documentary series, ASAP closes out his tour with Rihanna. This part features appearances from Wiz Khalifa, Riff Raff, Big Sean, Schoolboy Q, Chris Brown, and his lady friend (model) Chanel Iman. Mad Cheeba smoke blew through out the entire clip, including a personal session where Rocky reflects on his current career and where he hopes to be. Speaking of reflection, I had my moment reflecting on that concert/tour. I went to the DC show. This one, also, reminded me (what I've been saying every week now for months smh).. I Miss New York.
Sn: LMAO @ Naya Rivera’s blurred face. If you’re familiar with the situation, you’ll understand the humor. Check out part 5 of 5 after the jump::



Previous Post: Watch - ASAP Rocky : Svddxnly Documentary - Part 4 of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment