Monday, September 29, 2014

Lil Kim Stops by the Breakfast Club; clears air about Nicki Minaj & K. Michelle, talks Motherhood and more...


I'm glad I listened to this interview. As a Kim fan who has nearly all of her albums, I felt a type of way of her always coming at Nicki.... in which I expressed on a post 4 years ago. However, I NEVER heard her side of the story until today. My outlook on the entire situation has changed as well as my thoughts on Kim's behavior. What made this more interesting was Kim's manager, Big Fendi (who also use to be Nicki Minaj's manager), got on the mic and spilled allllll the tea. The story of he and Nick and more was broken down.
In a previous interview just the other week, K. Michelle visited the Breakfast Club and had some things to say about Kim. Kim addressed those as well ... "That chick is a bag of pecans" lol.
Aside from all the drama, which takes up majority of the interview, Kim touches on motherhood, her upcoming documentary, and relationship with Maino. Watch/listen below::

No comments:

Post a Comment