Saturday, March 30, 2013

Video: IFHY (+ Jamba)| Tyler the Creator x Pharrell

Cause when I hear your name..
I CANNOT stop cheesing...
I love you so much...
That my heart stops beatin...

I got the 'WOLF' album Thursday night (another OF album early thanks to connects) and when I tell you I was hooked.. I was hooked.  I've been playing the album straight through on my pod since.  However, it's songs like these that I have to run back one more time again.  Matter fact.. I ran this one back at least 15 times (like Bimmer).   Imagine how happy I was to see hours later he dropped a video for it..
The album is dope in essence because you can see the growth and maturity in shorty.  Don't get it twisted... he still gives ZERO fucks..which is fuckin awesome.. but just the things he is saying and the way he puts em together.  You'll see.  Here's a sample of what to expect..(if you havent heard the album already)...


No comments:

Post a Comment