Monday, November 20, 2023

Home Court: The LeBron James Museum is Opening Very Soon


Iconic.  A LeBron James Museum is opening this week in his hometown of Akron, OH.  "LeBron James' Home Court' will showcase a closer look at LeBron's life and journey to becoming the mega star that he is today.  The multimedia storytelling experience will include never before seen items from Akron, the NBA, Olympics, Businesses, Philanthropy and more from the Hall of Famer's road of success.  More information about the museum and preview photos after the jump!


My dream was always to put Akron on the map, so to have a place in my hometown that allows me to share my journey with my fans from all over the world means a lot to me. I've been known to hang on to a lot of things over the years, and I always knew there would be a time and place to bring them out. I’m so proud that place is House Three Thirty, a space my Foundation created to serve my I Promise families and the entire community.



The museum will be located inside of the LeBron James Family Foundation’s House Three Thirty venue.   All ticket sale proceeds will go be donated back into the community through House Three Thirty’s innovative job training model, which employs I PROMISE students, parents, educators and family members. 

Tickets are $23; ages 5 and under are Free.  There is no time limit once you are inside the museum, however, you must arrive for entry within your selected 30 minute time slot.  
LeBron James' Home Court Opens Nov. 25!  Grab your tickets HERE.

Mon- Sat 9am to 5pm 
House Three Thirty 532 West Market Street Akron, OH 44303
330-572-2885 



No comments:

Post a Comment