Thursday, July 17, 2014

30 Day Challenge : Day 16 - Something you always think 'What If' about ...

Alot came to mind but the main thing that resonated and often does is what if Tony never passed away. The only reason I applied to schools far away that year is because he went on to be with the Lord. Before he passed, every school I talked about going to was local (to be closer to him of course). That right there would've changed my path in itself (attending a different University). However, 9 years later I still think about him all the time and the 'what if' he didn't get in the car that day... or better yet...If I got in with him like I was supposed to before the last minute switch...

Previous Post: 30 Day Challenge : Day 15 - Your Zodiac/Horoscope and If You Think it Fits Your Personality

No comments:

Post a Comment