Monday, August 15, 2011

Power Couple: Hov speaks on his Lady Bey...


{During a Radio Interview in regards to his wife, Beyonce}
"What I learned from is similar to what I learned from Mike..and I kno that's blasphemy to compare the two because Mike was such an innovator, but she's like the second coming.

For the hard work and the dedication that she puts into her shows-- it just makes you want to work harder at your craft, she's like a machine..."- Hov


It has to be a great feeling to have your man recognize your skills and support your endeavors like that... a GREAT feeling.  I love how they compliment each other... #verbally and #literally. 

I sing this song to the top of my lungs every time I hear it.  It hits HOME and  Nerves that I could never explain to anyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment