Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pod Post Thursdays: No Church in the Wild | Jay-Z x Kanye West

#PodPostThursdays

Human being to the mob?
What's the mob to a King?
What's a king to a God?
What's a God to a Non-Believer...who don't believe in anything??

My cousin and I are going on this Hiatus from "Watch the Throne" for which I will disclose on a post tomorrow to give you a better understanding.  I happened to stumble across this song courtesy of my sibling and I couldn't shake it.

Anywho... I made my cousin PROMISE that he would listen to this ONCE and never listen again ( until tomorrow).  He agreed.

This is how my demeaner has been lately.... animal like... wild... a monster... Can't even explain it man.

Welcome to the Jungle


Jesus was a carpenter...
Yeezy he lay beats...
Hova flow the holy ghost...
Get the hell up out your seats....


No comments:

Post a Comment