Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Women's Empowerment Wednesdays...

Where is the turn so I can get back to what I believe in?
Back to the old me and....
{I.E.}  It’s okay sometimes to recognize your flaws as a person  It’s okay to admit sometimes… hey the reason why I have a wall up is because I’ve been HURT.

It’s okay to cry sometimes.  It’s okay to have feelings and be human sometimes.  It’s okay to know & realize these things and pray for a better you.  It’s okay. 

Stay strong loves.  Don’t get discouraged.

God, please hear my call.
I am afraid for me.
Love has burned me raw
I need your healing

I am such a fool
How did I get here?
Played by all the rules
Then they changed
I am but a child to your vision
Standing in the cold and the rain
Lost here in the dark
I can't see my foot to take a step
What is happening?
Oh, this hurts so bad. I can hardly breathe.
I just want to leave so...

God please hear my call.
I am afraid.
Love has turned me
cold

I need your healing.
Please, please, please, please, please, please.



Side-commentary:  I’m an extremely private person for the most part.  However.. I will say I can barely get through the entire song (let alone this video) without all the feelings and emotions that I suppress day to day from emerging to my heart and mind all at once.  Intense for reasons not disclosed this is where the private part of me kicks back in

No comments:

Post a Comment