Monday, August 29, 2011

Motivation Mondays..

Ya’ll …..is borin’ me.. you never gon’ change…
Oh please.. join a sorority.. go step ur game up…
And I'm the coach doing your reprimanding..
I got a team to run, boy respect my standards...

I got a problem w/ …. Speaking gossip
Talkin bout what you know.. NOTHING..and it’s nonsense
CAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE BUSINESS WE BE HANDLIN'...


Ahh.. it's too many miserable.... can't find their own lane... wanna drag you down to their level.. people walking around.  If you pay close attention... most of them are some of the people you associate yourself with regularly.  Don't allow that to happen.  You're off to new heights.  No problem with continuing to associate with them well some of them  but NEVER let that roll over to hinderance to YOUR plane. 

Enjoying life and the journey. 
Can't stop... won't stop... (i'm lovin it)

2 comments:

  1. "I wake up every morning holdin my dick goin thru life like I know I'm da shit but yall aint fucking with me" - Joe Scudda

    These words ring bells EVERY MORNING!!! Get like me haters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yasssssssss. That's one of my fav. parts lol. Thanks for commenting fam!

    ReplyDelete