Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Curren$y presents.... Verde Terrace


Spitta NEVER ceases to amaze me with the beats he chooses (that someone else has already used for a song) to flow over.  I just made it to track #2 (he uses "It's On" by. Beans) and I already knew this mixtape was gonna rotate all day.  To my surprise...as it progressed.. not only did his beats crank as usual but he uses.. Outkast/GoodieMob, Biggie, and to close it out "Stick to the Script" - Hov...O_O!!!  Ahhh #JetLife


Stoked. 

  1. Job
  2. The Jet Business
  3. Pinifarina
  4. Hennessy Beach *** special note:  Reminds me of a Breakfast PT. II.  Too smooth. 
  5. Car Talk
  6. Smoke Sumn'
  7. Run Dat Shit
  8. One for da Wave
  9. Sky Miles*** special note:  Prob my 2nd fav. on here
  10. Crack BC
  11. High Tunes
  12. Music to Ride To
  13. My Life is a Movie
  14. Ways to Kill Em

No comments:

Post a Comment